How to convert AVI to VCD and
burn VCD onto a CD-R|
avi to vcd with Cucusoft AVI to VCD converter.|
Cucusoft AVI to VCD/DVD
Launch Cucusoft AVI to
VCD/DVD, you will see the UI below.
1. Select radio button "AVI to VCD"
2. Click "Open AVI File" button to open your avi
3. (optional) Set your preference: region "3"
in red line can set the output MPEG properties.
4. Click "Start to Convert" button to start the
| 5. After you click "Start to
Convert" button, the following dialog will pop up
6. After finish, the conversion dialog will be
VCD onto a CD-R/CD-RW with Nero 5.5+|
5.5 or later, get the demo
Launch Nero. Please click
"Close Wizard" button, you will see the UI below
1. Select CD
2. Select "VideoCD" icon
3. Select radio button "PAL" or "NTSC"
depending what format your output VCD file, which is
producted by Cucusoft convert avi to VCD/DVD, is in.
4. And click "New"
| After you click "New" button, you will see the UI
5. Locate your .mpg and drag it(see picture
below). Remember that you can add several .mpgs also,
each mpg will be a own track on the VCD and you can add
data files also, just drag them to any folder.
6. Check the time. It should be the same as in the
7. Rename the CD to anything you like by clicking F2 on
8. Select File->Write CD or click "Open the write
cd dialog..." button at "8"
After you click "Write CD", you will see the
9. Select Write speed, lower may work better if you
get problem playing the VCD. Select Disc at once
and Finalize CD.
10. Select "Disc-At-Once".
11. Mark the check box of "Finalize CD".
12. Click "Write" button
VCD onto a CD-R/CD-RW with VCDEasy|
Tools required: VCDEasy 1.1.5
or later. VCDEasy is a freeware, get it click
Install and launch VCDEasy, you will see the UI
1. Select "VCD 2.0", in order to burn a VCD.
2. Select "NTSC" or "PAL" base on what
MPEG format your MPEG file is in.
3. Select your Burning Rom.
4. Mark the "Burn" checkbox.
5. Name you VCD.
6. Click "Add Files" button to locate your MPEG
7. After you add a MPEG file, the file will appear at
8. Click "Go" button to start burning CD.